Doctor Aliki Agoritsas Curriculum Vitae
- Collège Rousseau in Geneva
- Surgeon medical degree at the University of Geneva
- Training in general surgery at the Cantonal Hospital of Geneva and Fribourg
- Training in liposculpture with Dr. Pierre Francois Fournier, a pioneer of this technique in France.
- Continuing education in techniques and products of injections.
- Continuing education in medical lasers.
- Creator of the first aesthetic medical and surgical center in Geneva in 1994 CEMEDIC.
With experience of almost 20 years in private practice in the world of medical-surgical aesthetics, continual training in new techniques through participation in conferences, workshops, special training and especially her ongoing interest in the latest industry innovations and techniques. With Dr. Agoritsas, you will receive the extra attention and care that can change everything.
Her experience is invaluable to her patients. In consultation with Dr. Agoritsas, you will learn about the latest techniques, the most effective techniques, and the treatments that are most appropriate for your needs.
CEMEDIC is the first medical-surgical cosmetic center established in Geneva. With 20 years of existence, CEMEDIC continues to offer benefits and great help to our many loyal patients. At CEMEDIC, you will have access to the best, most modern, and most reliable techniques for your care.